we have not received your FICA documents Upload now
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are FICA Documents?
- Private individual are required to through proof of identity( ID or Passport), proof of residence(Utilities bill or lease agreement) which is less than 3 (THREE) months old.
- Bidders from foreign countries must also produce this documentation];
- Company - Buyers who bid on behalf of a company are required to send through certified copes of company registration documents( CM1 or CK1 or CM46 or CM9).
- Certified proof of address for the company (utility bill or lease agreement).
- The person who is registering to bid on the companies behalf must also have an affidavit from a director which states he is bidding for the company.
- Proof of identification must also be produced for the nominated buyer.]